Views of young people about Drug Abuse from Mbale District
1. Set Strict laws against drug abuse
2. Guide the youth and encourage them to go for parental guidance
3. Avoiding bad peer groups;
4. Have the youth get involved in extra-circular activities like sports, joining church choirs, etc…
5. Sensitization of the youth about the dangers of Drug abuse especially in school;
6. Give the youth as much information on the dangers of drug abuse.
The above will be used as a yardstick in our future school campaigns about the dangers of drug abuse among the youth in Uganda.